Thelema Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law .

2 posters

Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other?

Poll

How often do you solve two or more problems at once, each with the cause of the other problem(s)?

[ 0 ]
    Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_lcap0%Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_lcap0%Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_lcap50%Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_lcap50%Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    kat93

Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? Empty Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other?

Post by kat93 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:01 pm

So I have a stack of material I've been meaning to read, and a boring, several week family road trip I couldn't get out of. My solution was to bring the material with me, and read it on the trip. Just wanted to share. Have you ever found yourself with a set of problems that solve each other like this?
    freeman
    Student
    Student

Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other? Empty Re: Do you often get a set of problems that solve each other?

Post by freeman Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi Kat
    Yeah of course, but it always happens in a subtle way, curious huh. It is common for this to happen on travel because you are usually open to new things. I recently ended up with 2 problems at a time with my vegetarian diet, I had many skin problems, and lost the weight I wanted.
    What books are you reading?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:59 am